You’ve got propane, you’ve got firewood…
But do you have fuel you can SAFELY burn indoors without significant danger of hazardous fumes or a house fire?
For that, you need InstaFire 6-Hour Canned Heat+ & Cooking Fuel:
- Safe to burn indoors; NONTOXIC – Made from high-purity diethylene glycol. It’s the same fuel used every day by restaurants and caterers. Proven safe for cooking and warming food indoors for hours at a time.
- Safe to burn indoors; NO FLAREUPS – Won’t light up without a wick
- Six-hour burn time – Cook multiple meals with a single can
- Resealable – Leftover fuel can be re-used
- Lasts for years on the shelf
- Two 7.11 oz (210 ml) cans
- Flashpoint approximately 265°F
During an emergency, it isn’t always safe to be outdoors. Because the InstaFire 6-Hour Canned Heat+ & Cooking Fuel is safe for indoor use, you can stay inside away from prying eyes. That means no worrying about alerting others to what food or tools you have available.
Cook Multiple Meals Fast
The InstaFire 6-Hour Canned Heat+ & Cooking Fuel flame maintains steady heat for six hours, non-stop. Cook several meals quick and easy or use these cans in a VESTA heater to warm a room through the night.
Product may freeze when temperature reaches 16 degrees Fahrenheit (-8 Celsius). When stored in ambient conditions above its freezing point, this product will last for many years.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product