Contour Feather Knife
Contour Feather is a strong and sharp 2″ blade with a full tang VG10 steel, with a loud, 115 dB safety whistle integrated into the ergonomic handle. Jimping and a finger hold help ensure a safe grip. The blade also contains a 1/4″ hex driver to aid in replacing the ferro rod on the sheath.
What sets this knife apart is its form-fitted secure-lock sheath with an integrated ceramic knife sharpener and a beefy, hex-shaped ferro rod to (yep, you guessed it) 🔥make fire.
🔥 Strike the 90-degree cut spine against the ferro rod to generate huge sparks.
Use the clip was designed to attach to a sternum backpack strap, but feel free to get creative with it and carry as to fit your needs. The sheath has two larger rivets at the end that may be used with cordage to form a neck knife.
- Strong & sharp 2.0″ blade made from premium VG10 steel, HRC 58-61
- Body length is 5.5″
- Overall length when sheathed is 6.3″
- Handled thickness 0.5″
- Blade thickness 0.113″
- Jimping on top of the blade
- Loud 115 dB survival whistle
- 1/4″ hex driver
- Replaceable thick, long-lasting hex-shaped ferro rod on the sheath
- Integrated ceramic blade sharpener on the sheath
- Heavy-duty pocket clip on the sheath
- Patent Pending
WEIGHT 3.2 oz (with sheath)
DIMENSIONS 5.5 x 2.1 x 0.5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more info, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov and visit our Understanding Prop 65 page.