THE TOOL THAT LIGHTS 350,000 STRUGGLE-FREE FIRES
- Lights 350,000 Times, Every Time: Provides 500 lights per charge
- Won’t Go Out: Plasma is waterproof, wind-proof, etc.
- Won’t Run Out of Fuel: USB Rechargeable
- Ice & Glass Breaker: Get through a window, icy barrier, etc.
- Attached Storage Container: Perfect for carrying fuel (like InstaFire)
Battery Care: As with all battery-run devices, proper upkeep is critical for the prolonged function of this unit. If the unit is left to sit for long periods, the battery can drain and even become inoperable. Make sure to charge the battery every few months to extend its life and performance.
California PROP 65 WARNING: Burning this results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot, smoke and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and/or other adverse health effects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More About the InstaFire® Cross-Fire Plasma Lighter
Introducing the InstaFire® “Crossfire” plasma lighter using the latest in lighter technology! Plasma (no open flame, yet will light any fire you want with 350,000 lights! Windproof, waterproof, & the last lighter you will ever need. It also has extra compartment built in to store InstaFire you can now have a fire in virtually any condition carrying with you. Check out our other cool accessories as well.
- • InstaFire branded and certified
- • Each pouch is only 1.75 oz & will start up to 4 fires
- • Dual Arc Plasma lighter
- • USB Rechargeable 700 times – each charge is good for 500 lights = 350,000 fire lights
- • Turns off by itself after 8 seconds of non use
- • Aluminum Alloy & Titanium – very rugged
- • Water & Wind Proof
- • Child safety features
- • Storage compartment to store InstaFire®
- • Ice breaker tip
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|